Join us in the studio for this fun and informal workshop. No art skills needed. The session begins with a How It Works introduction. Your host will provide an overview of design techniques and share inspiring samples of scarves made by folks just like you! You'll make your own design on your paper template using materials of your choosing. You leave your masterpiece with us and we'll turn it into a scarf! Pick it up one week later.
Choose an upcoming date and time:
Good To Know
- Must be booked and paid for in advance since our studio is small and fills up quickly. Please call or email us for info on private bookings.
- You will receive an email confirming your session booking shortly after. If you do not receive this email, please contact us.
- If you are attending as a group and book separately, please use a single party name for all members in your party to ensure you're seated together.
- Workshops will begin promptly at the scheduled start time. Please be sure that you and your party arrive 10 minutes early.
- No refunds. Registration cancellations made 24 hours or more in advance will be granted a full credit to a future workshop. The credit is valid for up to 90 days from originally scheduled workshop date. Same day cancellations and no-shows will forfeit their workshop fee. Transfer of booking to another party name can be made anytime.
No artistic skills required:
You don't have to be an artist to make something you deem worthy to wear and share.
We provide everything:
Guidance is structured, yet loose and open to your interpretation.
Show it off:
The take away is something useful, wearable and 100% unique to you.
Empower the artist within:
It's a great way to confidently express yourself and participant in nourishing fun